So... I will probably end up regretting this decision over the weekend when the soreness hits, but for the third day in a row I did arms.
Wednesday I completed the MTL shoulders work out.
Thursday Marietta had us going a shoulder and arms work out.
Thursday night cycling included about 20 minutes of MORE arms...
and today on my schedule was the MTL chest work out.
I didn't want to get off track with the MTL schedule, so I sucked it up and pushed through it. Here's what I accomplished.
CHEST DAY:
20 minute walk on the treadmill at an incline of 5 and avg speed of 3.3
4x12 Flat bench press with 15 lb. dumbbells
3x10 ped dec flies on machine - 30 pounds
4x12 incline dumbbell press with = 12lb dumbbells
3x15 cable cross overs - 10 pounds - this was harder than expected
410 incline dumbbell flies with 10 pounds
4 sets of 7 push ups
Time: 1 hour
Cals: 409
No comments:
Post a Comment