What a work out!
This morning I completed a 20 minute one mile walk on an incline for a total of 100 calories burned.
This afternoon I did the same walk in 19 minutes for another 100 awesome calories.
As if that wasn't enough... I took Marietta's class OUTSIDE too!
Class consisted of a run from the parking garage down Main, up to Liberty Memorial....
Then we ran 4 poles down and 1 back up, at the stop we did 3 burpees, 6 lunches an 9 squats and repeated this sequence all the way to Pershing.
When we got to the bottom of the hill, we ran back up to the bottom of the stairs and ran the set of stairs 6 times.
On the way back I walked backwards at a fast pace for 4 light poles, alternating with running 1 - all the way back to the stop light in front of the garage.
From there I sprinted forward back to the entrance of the garage and then slowly jogged the remaining way to the building.
I was really close on calories so I hopped on the elliptical for 3-4 minutes and stretched to finish.
Total time: 50 minutes
Calories: 600
TOTAL TIME: 90 minutes
TOTAL CALORIES: 800 :)
No comments:
Post a Comment